Rich history working with founders, investors and accelerators across Asia. Raised USD +50 million venture funding personally, now helping regional founders raise and investors invest. 30+ years in Asia, extensive regional experience, building companies, products and teams.
– Founding team member of ADBVentures: Asian Development Bank’s impact-focused venture fund
– Led Telstra’s early stage accelerator, muru-D, in Asia
– EiR/Southeast Asia at MOX: the Mobile Only Accelerator (now ORBIT)
– Founded, ran and exited Southeast Asia’s largest distributor of mobile games: Acme Mobile
– Founded MTVAsia.com
– Co-founded pioneering Internet 1.0 startup, building from 4 to 650 people across 8 countries and a NASDAQ exit (IASIA)
– Mentor/coach with 500 StartUps, TechStars, Seedstars, SheLovesTech, Plug & Play, GSMA, Facebook, Born2Global and many others
Previously: 25+ years executive leadership, corporate and business development in the TMT space, specializing in mobile and digital media – including roles with Dow Jones, Telstra, Vodafone, Apple, Xerox, Microsoft, HP, Motorola and more.
Deep global professional network. Expertise in start-ups, funding, scaling, innovation, games, music, media, payments and Asian market expansion.
Also a popular speaker, moderator and instructor, offering courses/workshops in entrepreneurship, founder mental health, regional business expansion, startup fund raising (Seed and Series A) and pitching.
Available for senior executive roles, due diligence, Board and other advisory positions.
Probably the only person you know who has worked at both MTV and ADB.