Bertrand has a Hi-tech professional background with broad cross-functional experience in startup, growth and turnaround environments.
– Leadership & management: Chairman of the board, CEO, COO, VP Marketing and CTO experience; hiring, managing and leading up to 300 people in fast-growth environments
– Entrepreneurship & finance: built from scratch and/or restructured multiple hi-tech companies, raised a total of $102M million of business angels and global VC investment, across 3 companies
– Corp dev: acquired companies, evaluated business opportunities for telecom operators, crafted business plans for several hi-tech businesses, worked on key partnerships, distribution, and OEM contracts
– Sales & Biz Dev: signed contracts with top app publishers, large Internet platforms, partnerships with telecom players, sponsorships with VCs, engaged discussions with ISPs, chat and VoIP players, launched an initiative within a mobile industry group
– Marketing, product & project management: launched multiple enterprise software, freemium SaaS market data product, SaaS monitoring/analytics offering, telecom offerings, a large VC conference, etc
– Communication: organizer, moderator and speaker at many events across Europe, US and Asia; wrote articles and was interviewed by many leading publications as well as national and international TV shows
– Mobile expertise: 14 years management experience in the mobile internet and app industries. Developed first mobile app 20 years ago
– IT / R&D: 2 CTO experiences, led several pioneering software developments and managed large data-center operations.